FAQs: Sizing, Shipping, Production Info
All TzaddiMADE products are shipped from either Canada or the US. See below for specifics.
Products made in Montreal:
- are shipped from Canada except for orders shipping to the US. These orders ship from the US to save you on duty fees.
- Products made in Montreal include: leggings, scarves, pouches, totes, art prints.
- US orders ship with USPS first class mail or priority (depending on package size) with tracking.
- Canadian Orders ship with Canada Post Expedited with tracking.
- International orders ship with USPS. Orders under $100 will not have tracking, and orders above $100 will have tracking.
- For express shipping please inquire.
Paper goods ship from our studio in Roberts Creek, BC, Canada via Canada Post.
TzaddiMADE designs via Society6.com ship from the US.
Orders shipped to you from a country other than the one you reside in may be subject to duty fees depending on your country's import policies.
Most of our products are produced on demand (POD). This means that when you place the order, the fabric or other material is printed with our design and then sewn. While that takes a little longer to ship than a big retailer might take, it also means there is less waste because there's no warehouse full of unwanted goods.
POD goods take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days for production. Clothing and accessories are typically 5-8 business days.
If you are concerned about an order reaching you by a deadline, please ask for a more specific timeline.
Fit and Sizing
- Compression fit due to high spandex fabric. For in-between sizes, choose the next size up.
- Classic leggings have a thick elastic waistband. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes
- Yoga leggings feature a wide waistband made from our micro-rib fabric. It is doubled up to produce the power needed to hold your leggings in place.
- Our supplier in Montreal is currently unable to produce larger sizes, but they do hope to upgrade their equipment and make larger sizes possible.
Materials and Production
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric made by a Montreal mill. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
- Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your leggings in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.